Dream Run offers a range of free online mortgage calculators to help you work out how much you can borrow for your home loan, what your repayment schedules could be, ideas on how to reduce your loan repayments and more. They also help you see the benefits of making extra repayments and the effect on the amount of interest you pay.
Select one of our online calculators below to answer your enquiry:
- How much can I borrow?
- How much will my loan repayments be?
- How will extra payments reduce my loan? Regularly paying a little bit extra on your home loan can make a huge difference, see how.
- How much interest will I save if I pay a lump sum repayment?
- Loan comparison calculators – compare two loans
- Compare the interest with a split loan – fixed and variable comparison Use this calculator to see what your repayments and long term interest costs would be under different fixed and variable scenarios
- How much stamp duty will I have to pay?
- How much is my home worth? (*NSW only)
- How much income tax do I have to pay?
- How much interest can I earn from my savings? See what you could save by making regular deposits into a high interest account
Please note our calculators are only a guide to how much you can afford to borrow and what your repayments will be. They do not represent a quote or a pre-qualification for approval. One of our mortgage consultants will be able to provide you with a personalised response to your individual needs. Contact us now if you have a question or would like to meet with someone.